The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

While I enjoy most of your bizarre works, this have to be my only one which I personally love.

This animation not only have material and content that drives to an idea without loosing your personal style but also its proof that you can actually make some interesting and quality content.

I wish that you could make more depth work like this, its more touching and wonderful than the other erotic works of yours, that while fun, its not as impressing as this.

golfinho responds:

ho, thanks guy!

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Personal criticism

There was a massive improvement on this, but mostly on graphics.

The way the intro shows up really made me think this episode was promising. Dont take me wrong I enjoyed it, but there was some kind on attitude that was missing on this.

For example, this episode makes me wonder "since when satan and leo have such cool relationship?", the first episode made me think both have a stressful relation that makes part of the comedy experience, this episode changed that.

Also, I saw very innovative face emotions.

There was something on this that made me feel uncomfortable while seeing it, still wast very impresive.

I think storyboard should be studied a little more.

Someone said that the most funny part on episode1 was when satan quickly swift his mood, when he suddenly changed from good to bad.
Indeed that was very funny and something that distinguished the "show".

This just had 2 of that changes and where very minimal on importance.

Just a few thoughts.

Aside of all that, the efforts on this deserves 10 points.

How SgtBash stole Crysis How SgtBash stole Crysis

You have to be kiding...

Well, the artwork is horrible, gamers user to argue "graphics are not everything", but bad graphics can be compensated by a good story, concept and message, elements this animations do not have.

I will copy something you wrote long time ago, just to remember, the thinks you said should be thinks you also do, "talk" and "do" are two different things.

"The graphics are down, the characters look great. But this is getting into what celebrities end up doing, the old "everyone will love everything i put out because it is me". An experienced animator like yourself should know to never put out something that #1 you don't even think will be good and #2 you spent less than 2 days on. Well I guess people really do like it because it's you, with a 4.17 rating so far, but still I would have liked something that didn't leave me disappointed."

And I will repeat something imoprtant you said:

An experienced animator like yourself should know to never put out something that:
#1 you don't even think will be good
#2 you spent less than 2 days on

I expect you got the point know.

Lets open the mind first and keep the mouth close, ok?

Pixel Tetris 3.5 Pixel Tetris 3.5

Thanks for make it

yay! 160501 points! =3
Nice game, pretty adictive and feel as playing a real tetris game ^^

I've Got Big Balls I've Got Big Balls

I have a got a big lulz

and a new song into my favorites!!
Amazing dude!

The Bestest Song Evar!!! The Bestest Song Evar!!!

I lold

Hahaahaaha!!
This is soo bab that is good!!

10/10

Just a 3xOsc tune. Just a 3xOsc tune.

Creativity